CoolPac’s Temperature Controlled Shipper Range
To maintain the integrity of your cold chain shipping distribution network, it is imperative that your temperature sensitive cargo is transported in adequate temperature controlled packaging.
CoolPac’s proprietary cold chain technology has allowed us to develop a range of cold chain packaging includes pre-qualified Polyurethane Foam Insulated Shippers, enabling reliable shipping of cold chain goods using standard couriers for trip durations of between 1 and 6 days.
All Polyurethane Shippers stay within a temperature range of Frozen,+2 to 8 degrees °C, or +15 to 25°C. Depending on the Shipper, this temperature range can be reliably maintained for between 1 to 6 days.
Cold Chain Packaging Information
- Use dry ice to ship frozen goods.
- Use a combination of chilled and frozen gel packs to ship chilled goods.
- Safely monitor product temperature and humidity during shipping. Recessed cavities allow for placement of temperature data loggers.
- Each box design has been through rigorous laboratory and real-life Cold Chain validation. Tested to ISTA and Australian Standards, and pre-qualified for summer and winter shipping conditions.
- Fully moulded One Cell design with excellent insulation properties and durability. CoolPac Polyurethane Shippers are twice as insulating as a Styrofoam Box.
- Kits include One Cell polyurethane container, CoolGel gel packs and outer carton.
- We supply replacement cartons so your Shipper can be re-used many times without compromising its appearance.
- Manufactured in Australia