Temperature Testing and Design Facility
CoolPac specialise in cold chain validation with temperature controlled packaging for the pharmaceutical and chilled and frozen food industries. We develop packaging solutions that maintain your product’s temperature along the cold chain. With our custom-built temperature testing facility, we can mimic environmental conditions from -20 to +60 deg C. Our team of experts develop solutions that ensure your products remain within the required temperature.
Our team brings with them many years of experience in temperature controlled packaging, design and real world experiences.
Cold Chain Design & Validation
We develop, test and implement “temperature sensitive” packaging solutions for Pharmaceutical companies, CRO’s, Drug Testing Labs, Food Laboratories, Blood Banks, I guess you get the picture.. We have developed, tested and implemented systems for global market leaders in the pharmaceutical & biotech industries.
Our Testing Centre, located in Melbourne has:
- Custom-designed and built environmental testing chambers
- Cold Storage , Warehousing & Distribution
- Freezer testing facilities -20 deg C to +60 deg C
- Tamper-proof data recording equipment
- Wireless temperature testing
We ensure all equipment is maintained to the highest standard and is calibrated to recognised international standards, including NATA & NIST.
Once a suitable solution has been developed for you, we supply supporting documentation including:
- Validation/Qualification Reports (suitable to show the FDA or TGA)
- Engineering Reports
- Step-by-Step Packing Instructions with photos and videos
Contact us on 1300 266 555 to talk about your requirements.