Insulated Shipping Containers
Deliver Chilled, Frozen and Dry Goods in one truck… Now that’s smart!
Simple and Flexible Cold Chain Management
CoolPac’s range of Olivo Industrial Quality Insulated Shipping Containers are passively refrigerated. They assist in making your cold chain manageable, effective, flexible and cost effective. Use our range of Olivo insulated containers to…
- Use as a freezer box for shipping
- Simplify fleet management by eliminating the need for refrigerated transport.
- Give you flexible transport options. Rapidly respond to changed shipping requirements by…
- Swapping eutectic plates for dry ice to transport chilled goods one day and frozen goods the next.
- Mixing and matching modules to achieve multiple temperature zones in the one vehicle.
- Improve worker effectiveness.
- Load goods at shift-end, store overnight, deliver next morning.
- Wheel your Olivo insulated container to and from your packing area.
- Improve delivery van effectiveness. Make your vans capable of carrying a wide variety of refrigerated and frozen goods to smaller delivery points.
- Maintain the integrity of Cold Chain goods while in transition areas.
- Transport frozen goods in refrigerated vehicles.
- Segregate meats for HACCP food safety regulation and religious reasons.
- CO2 neutral when eutectic plates are cooled using green power.
Olivo Insulated Containers
Delivery to Food Stores, Frozen or Chilled or Dry Ice Storage Chest
Our Olivo range of insulated containers are
made of polyurethane enveloped in polyethylene. The urethane insulates and the polyethylene provides a clean hygienic barrier that protects the urethane.
- Cooled by eutectic plates or Dry-Ice.
- Silent operation.
- Dimensions in accordance with standard transport sizes
- Durable, hygienic and easy to maintain
- Performance exceeds ATP (Agreement Transports Périssables) regulations.
- Available in two styles, each with 11 sizes
Pharmacy Distribution 2 to 8 deg C