Cold Chain Consulting
CoolPac has cold chain consultants that offer Cold Chain Consulting and Auditing services. Typically, organisations often lack the capacity or manpower to undertake their own cold chain management audits; other cold chain companies may not know where to start.
Cold Chain Compliance and Validation Services
- Regulation requirements by local and international authorities
- Quality Management Systems
- Validation and qualification of equipment and facilities
- Design and validation of cold chain mechanisms
- Logistic options
- Distribution practices (local and international)
Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality Agreements (GMP Agreement) are common to many industries, often containing punitive legal clauses and financial costs. Over or under specification of requirements under these agreements can lead to inappropriate fulfilment effort, costly contract re-negotiations, or assumed deliverables unfulfilled. Such outcomes can poison relationships.
- Facilities and equipment: adequacy, age, maintenance, appropriately specified.
- Currency: qualification and validation.
- Pack-out design and validation.
- Third party providers.
- Tracking and monitoring of dispatches.
- Procedures for conflict resolution.
If your business is struggling to create an effective cold chain management structure, speak to one of our cold chain consultants about our cold chain compliance and validation services.
Call us on 1300 266 555