CoolPac280 Pre Qualified Euro Pallet Shipper.
All Polyurethane Shippers stay within a temperature range of Frozen,+2 to 8 degrees °C, or +15 to 25°C.
Temperature Controlled Box Information
- Use dry ice to ship frozen goods.
- Use a combination of chilled and frozen gel packs to ship chilled goods.
- Safely monitor product temperature and humidity during shipping. Recessed cavities allow for placement of temperature data loggers.
- Each box design has been through rigorous laboratory and real-life Cold Chain validation. Tested to ISTA and Australian Standards, and pre-qualified for summer and winter shipping conditions.
- Fully moulded One Cell design with excellent insulation properties and durability. CoolPac Polyurethane Shippers are twice as insulating as a Styrofoam Box.
- Kits include One Cell polyurethane container, Coolgel gel packs, carton and Euro pallet
- We supply replacement cartons so your Shipper can be re-used many times without compromising its appearance.
- Manufactured in Australia
. Capacity: 280 litres
. Weight empty 64kg (for the kit excluding pallet)
. Dimensions: Outer 1064 x 710 x 620mm, Product Space: 840 x 560 x 390mm